Midwest E-Commerce Conference
Time & Location
About the Event
What is the Event About?
Aaron Armstrong will be heading out to the Midwest e-commerce 2021 Confrence to talk about corporate-preneurship and how to optimize your time to both work a corporate job while growing your personal business. This is going to be a huge event and we want to take you a long for the journey.
Why Would I Want to Attend?
You will be met by some of the biggest names in Ecommece and business from around the nation. Throughout the event you will gain insights on e-commerce trends, market research, and a plethora of information around growing your business.
Where is Located?
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bloomington, 7800 Normandale Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55439
Who's Going to Be There
- Aaron Armstrong and the Venture Project Team
- Mario Dickens
- Lesley Hensell - Partner, Riverbed Consulting
- Marchal Gillen - Transformation Expert
- Chris Anderson - Owener, Superhero Sellers
- Seth Kniep - Co-founder, Just One Dime
- Curtis Nalley - Owner, Lending America LLC
- Jess Hill - Co-founder, Ecommerce Empowerment
- Nicole Baron - Owner, Living Your Best Life LLC
- Jeremy Bell - Chief M&A Officer, Elevate Brands
- Liz Downing - Ecommercer Marketing Manager, Teikametrics
- Cameron Yoder - Digital Community Manager, Teikametrics
- Travis Barrit - Organizer, Midwest eCom
Register for your ticket to attend at midwestecom.com to join in on this fun and insightful opportunity!